Local Business Marketing
- 97% of consumers use online media to shop locally – (Source: BIA/Kelsey and ConStat) Their survey results further reveal: 90% use search engines, 48% use Internet Yellow Pages, 24% use vertical sites, and 42% use comparison shopping sites.
- 97% of consumers search for local businesses online – (Source: Google Places for Business)
- 97% of consumers now look online when researching products or services in their local area (according to BIA/Kelsey – www.bia.com and www.kelseygroup.com).
- 91% of all internet users use a search engine to find information (source: Pew internet & American Life Project)
- 83% of the people using local search then follow up their research with offline action. – (Source: TMP Directional Marketing/comScore)
- 82% of local searches result in offline actions (Study by Comscore Networks – ClickZ 08/02/2007)
- Even though consumers are searching online 64% want the business location to be within 15 miles – (Source: TMP Directional Marketing)
- 51% of consumers search online before making an offline purchase (Verdict Research, 05/2009)
- 90% of the adult population in the UK now owns a smartphone – an increase from 13% in January 2010
- According to the Office of National Statistics 45% of British adults used a mobile to go online in 2011
- 50% of smartphone owners have bought something on their mobile with 11% of these shoppers making a purchase on a weekly basis – (source: studies by eDigitalResearch and Portaltech, 2011).
- According to the latest study by comScore it is reported that there are 14 billion searches on Google in March 2011 and 20% of those searches were local.
Every passing day see’s Local Mobile Searches growing faster than ever BUT what happens when someone visits your website from their SmartPhone after carrying out a local mobile search or from seeing any of your local offline advertising?
If you haven’t got a mobilised version of your website then the cold hard truth is they will probably just give up and leave having to zoom in and out, scroll up, down, left and right to get the information they’re looking for isn’t a good experience and its definitely NOT good for your business!
You already have a website? That’s great but if it’s nothing more than a high-priced digital business card that gets little or no business coming your way then our local internet marketing services can change that and get your website bringing you more customers.
By claiming this local listing you can ensure that you are tapping into the mobile market which is enormous. Only 15% of small to medium size businesses have actually claimed the Google Plus Page which gets millions of views each and every day. If someone who is in your area is looking for a business like yours you will appear at the top of Googles search page, can you afford not to?
The Digital Diamond believes that every business should have the opportunity to claim their listing and is prepared to give you a fully enhanced* listing for you for a small fee of £75.
If you are not engaging in local and mobile marketing for your business you are leaving a lot of money on the table for your competitors, let us help to fully engage with you customers and bring you new business.